Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cool Complement

I sent out our weekly "CR Update" a few days ago. One of my donors and good friend emailed me back. She gave me a cool complement and made me laugh so I thought I would post part of her message. She said...

...Just remember we are all here praying for you and excited about what you are doing down there. Keep on keeping on. And thanks again for sharing. It is so nice to hear a missionary keeping it real. I mean, most of the prayer letters I get from missionaries are all nicey-nicey. It is good to hear that someone is honest for once!! :) Missionaries have bad feelings just like the rest of us. Thanks for admitting it. I, for one, greatly appreciate it!!

For our honest and not so "nicey-nicey" email updates and prayer lists email me. :)

No comments: