Sunday, August 13, 2006

Join the Prayer Team

"My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one." - John 17:15

We need Prayer!

Shannon and I are starting a prayer team and we need your help. We believe that there is power in prayer and we would like to ask you to pray for us. Choose a day of the week or a time of the day and just lift us up in prayer. Here is what we are going to do. Shannon and I will email you a prayer list at least one a month and maybe more. It wont be a five page email, I promise, short and to the point. It is important to us that we have people praying for us, so if you would like to join please send me an emial (pgogilvie@yahoo.com) and write, "Add me to your prayer list." Thank you for this important area of support.

Sharing the Experience,
Phil

No comments: