Sunday, June 04, 2006

It All Begins

So you want to start a Blog ha? Quit talking about it and do it!!! That is what my mind has been telling me for so long now. So here's the deal. I am not going to make promises. I am not going to guarantee that I will write in this blog every week but if you want the update on Phil and Shan - this is where you want to start.

Shannon and I will both be writing on this blog to share our thoughts. This blog will help us process and share the amazing experiences that God throws at us and we do look forward to sharing them with you. Our next trip will be to Costa Rica so that will be the major line of thought for the next year I'm sure. This summer I will share the details of our trip with you as they come. This trip will take a lot of planning and I plan to share those plans with you. If you have a question about our trip to Costa Rica, please ask and one of us will try to respond as soon as possible.

Sharing the experience,
Phil

No comments: