Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!




Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Christ. We can not forget that. We are saved from our past and mistakes by the free gift of Jesus’ life taking the place of ours. As a free gift to yourself, take a moment and read the account of Jesus’ birth in the bible, in the first few chapters of Luke. If you have more time, check out how many prophecies are fulfilled just in his birth alone. It’s some pretty cool stuff.

For me Christmas is also about relationships. It’s about Friends and Family getting together. This morning Shannon and I got to go around to our friends houses and play Santa as we gave them gifts and sat in their house for a while talking about Christmas. We had a great time. More than once I have thought of all my friends and Family at home. I miss you more today than I ever have the 4 months that we have been gone. Shannon and I are blessed with so many people that are close to us. We wish you a blessed Christmas day and Gods provision and blessing in the New Year.

“I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.” – Luke, Chapter 2

No comments: