Monday, March 05, 2007

Applying Wisdom to Life

I believe wisdom is a blessing from God. I think there’s a Spiritual Gift of wisdom given to certain believers, and then there is a natural ability to gain wisdom that God has put in every person He has created. Both types of wisdom are by the grace of God

God tells us to search out wisdom in the Book of Proverbs (look at Chapters 2 and 3)

The Apostle James writes that if any of us lacks wisdom we should ask God to give it to us and he won’t hold back. (Chapter 1 verse 5)

Wisdom is something we should all look for and I think we can find it in many avenues. I have started a new blog dedicated to finding wisdom and applying it to life. I want to encourage you to check it out and let me know what you think. The blog is called Sophos which is a Greek term for wisdom. I will continue on this blog as well but The PSE will be more personal and talk more about our time in Costa Rica.

Check out the SOPHOS by clicking here and please feel free to give me some feedback

No comments: